Friday, May 08, 2009


Josh Harrellson, A.J. Stewart and Kevin Galloway are the three most likely players to leave UK because of the lack of available Scholarships

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Kevin

Unknown said...

man... we're kickin so much ass I didn't even know we HAD a Ryan Galloway... is that like Jamal Bradley?

Minner Bucket said...

Scholarship Players:
1)Jody Meeks (is consistently a mid/late 2nd round draft pick)
2) Darius Miller
3) DeAndre Liggins (transfer possibility...)
4) Perry Stevenson
5) Ramon Harris
6) Kevin Galloway
7) Matt Pilgrim
incoming:
8)Daniel Orton
9)Jon Hood
10) Demarcus Cousins
11)Darnell Dodson
12)Eric Bledsoe
13) who will fill the last spot?

What happens if Patterson and John Wall decide to come - then we lose another scholarship player from last year - oh yea, and we'd likely make a trip to the Final Four.

**AJ Stewart and Josh Harrellson are the most likely to lose scholarship/leave. I think Galloway could find his way onto this list also...

Anonymous said...

didn't coach cal say all the seniors were keeping there scholarships?

Duckhook said...

Keep Galloway, dump Liggins. Liggins most likely wont be eligible after this semester anyway, He'd have to knock out summer courses and pray.

Galloway's got a better head for the game, I'd take that for a year vs. Liggins ongoing issues.

Duckhook said...

Nice gesture by Cal to keep all seniors, but I'm telling you now, Harris couldn't have played on our intramural team.

I know a lot of folks love his hustle, and he's a hell of a nice guy, but no hoop sense and way too may unforced errors.

Anonymous said...

Only one out of the bunch worth keeping is miller and maybe liggins the rest were never good enough to be here in the first place

Anonymous said...

its now confirmed that patterson is returning, great news but that means someone else is gone